- Allewaa Alarabi is an Arabic newspaper published weekly in the United States since August 1990.
- Allewaa Alarabi serves as a platform that not only discusses the concerns of Arab immigrants but Muslims in general as well.
- Our newspaper’s success allows it to reach the Arab and Muslim communities in 16 American states.
- In 2001, Allewaa Alarabi expanded its target audience by being published in both the United States and Egypt at the same time.
- This made us the first and only newspaper to be published and distributed in both the United States and the Middle East simultaneously.
- Our widespread success and achievements made us a reliable venue for advertisements from top American corporations such as AT&T, Western Union, Money Gram, Dish Network and airline companies such as Lufthansa, Emirates and many others.
- Allewaa Alarabi is a trustworthy source of news for Arabs everywhere, it also gives back to the community by organizing many events and celebrations such as raising the Egyptian flag on the City Hall of Jersey City and presenting awards to various influential Arab politicians and movie stars.
Allewaa Alarabi Press Conferences
Allewaa Alarabi’s 25th Anniversary Celebration
Allewaa Alarabi Covers Events